Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Mommy Club!

Did you know there is a secret club out there just for women in my circumstance? A club full of new vocabulary and gadgets. A club full of support and advice. This club is totally open, but you must be a mommy to be (well the alumni are still a part of the club and will jump at the opportunity to tell you about their glory days).
I soon found out about this club shortly after we revealed our secret. And boy was I welcomed by the alumni; all so eager to share there solutions, advice, stories, tears, and much more. Some people hate this, but I was giddy after keeping my secret so long and absorbed every moment and detail of this induction.
I am now in my 3rd trimester and have fast realized this club has many layers and continues to develop as you advance.  Since I am now showing, or appear to be stealing a basketball, I meet the most alumni... strangers with no fear. I love it! When I go out it totally feels like I am wearing the club's emblem, which opens the door for discussion. However, it also brings questions from those not in the club. Quite funny questions as well:
How did I get pregnant?
Did you just have a baby?
And some other comments about stealing basketballs.
I take these in stride, knowing full well the blessing it was to become inducted into this club. I adore every story, every moment, and every question.
Praise GOD for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment