Thursday, March 14, 2013

Night Owl

I keep telling my husband that I know I will go into labor at night because Baby SMoore is a night owl.   This isn't a new thing development either... it has been this way the entire pregnancy.   Early on I would just wake up throughout the night.  Then as the baby grew and I noticed more movement it was like there was a nightly dance party in my tummy.   Seriously.... the only way I can explain it is like being on a continuous roller coaster.   That feeling in your stomach when you drop down the big hill... every night around 3 or 4 am!  Now that I am 35 weeks pregnant there is little space for all that moving, but I get kicks and jabs and still at 4am.  Just another amazing reminder that my blessing is there.  I have grown to love my 4am moments with Baby SMoore and can only imagine what it will be like to hold my SMoore at 4am :)  I praise God for the night owl and thank Him for blessing me with this journey.  

No comments:

Post a Comment