Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Coming Soon!!!

Anticipation is building! The thought of my life changing so much any day now is hard to describe. It is more anticipation than climbing the big hill on the roller coaster. More excitement than being a child on Christmas Eve. More anxiousness than moving away to college.
The drs gave me a date that our baby is 'due' and I think that makes my anticipation build even more!  Today I officially have 2 weeks until that date... until the day my life will change forever.  I know that becoming a mother is a true blessing and that God will use this to teach me so much.  I anticipate to learn a love I have never known before... a love that will make me see things so differently.


On another note I am excited for all the preparations that are done:
  • bags packed
  • clothes prepped
  • diapers ready
  • baby showers over
  • thank you's written
  • carseat installed
  • bassinet and changing table ready
  • birthplan written
  •  and much more!!!

Although there are a few things I still need to do:
  • prep meals
  • clean our room
  • fix a few things in the house
  • get the cat and dog treats for while we are gone


Anything I am missing???

   

No comments:

Post a Comment