Saturday, November 17, 2012

Hello! I'm MommaSMoore... nice to meet you


 
HELLO and WELCOME!!!
I am Momma SMoore and this post is here for you to meet/know me.  Now I haven't always been a Momma 
{and currently I am more like a Momma*to*be}

So here are some facts... tidbits... knowledge about me!



  • I graduated from college in 2007 with a degree in Family and Consumer Sciences {glorified term for home economics} and a minor in Marketing
  • I  am 27 years old {but I look 14}
  • After graduating from college in Indiana, God had plans for me in California... as a nanny for 3 wonderful kids
  • I am a child magnet... I think it is because I look so young and have a fairly innocent heart
  • I adore kids and find them to be an example to me... the way they live, love, and learn; they inspire me to be more childlike in my life
  • I was married Nov. 14, 2009 after a 3 week engagement {we dated for a while before that} *oh I should post our love story sometime*
  • I am a first time Momma*to*be
  • I am the creator, designer, marketer, and seller of AmooreDesigns {can be found here: www.etsy.com/shop/amooredesigns
  • I love all things crafty and holidays - so I combined them
  • I am a faithful follower of my Heavenly Father
  • My favorite scent is cinnamon {plain cinnamon}
  • I am currently writing a Children's book {I will keep you updated}
  • I will need to introduce you to Daddy SMoore, Kitty SMoore, and Puppy SMoore 

This blog will my place to journal my pregnancy and beyond.  A happy place full of truth, humor, love, joy, and pictures {they will increase as my baby and our family does}  Please keep your comments positive {or productive criticism}.

Thank you for getting to know me you sweet readers.  
I look forward to sharing our SMoore Family journey.  
Blessings to you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment